Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Sealing the Deal

I was able to make it out this morning to a couple of good spots in Narragansett.  The first spot on the bay side had nothing happening so I moved on to my back-up spot.  I was only able to connect with one schoolie size bass this morning.  Wouldn't you know - I caught it on a white 3/4 oz. bucktail while working some rocky structure with a lot of good white water.  This is the most productive lure I have ever used!


While fishing this a.m., I also saw a small seal.  It scared me a bit as it did a quick flip in the wash near the lip of the shore just a few feet in front of me.  Be on the lookout for these dudes if your are fishing Narragansett.  I also saw a couple of nice rainbows in the sky as there was a sprinkle just as the sun came over the horizon.
This previous weekend I made deliveries of my casting eggs to Quonny Bait and Tackle and Cardinal Bait and Tackle.  I was really pleased with how these turned out and can't wait to hear how they are working out for customers.

No comments:

Post a Comment